Sunday, December 27, 2015

It's the Most Horrible Time of the Year!



from the lovely folks at the H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society
video by Flavio Watson  metamorphina.org/blog



check out "A Very Scary Solstice" CD for more holiday favorites

like:
Do You Fear What I Fear?
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Fishmen
I Saw Mommy Kissing Yog Sothoth
I'm Dreaming of a Dead City
...and many more!

AND YOU THOUGHT I HAD COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE HOLIDAYS!!!  BAH!  HUMBUG!  

AND DON'T FORGET, MY ANNUAL REMINDER OF THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD, THAT TENDER AND REMARKABLE FAMILY XMAS STORY, THE BESTEST HOLIDAY FILM OF ALL TIME:



A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU FROM ALL OF US AT KISSMYREVIEW




Have a comment about this post?  Please, be my guest.  Indulge yourself.  I would love to hear from you.  Click on “Comments” below.  Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment