Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Favorite Christmas Movie




Ahhhhh….it’s that time of year.  The air is crisp and cold and the smell of evergreen wafts gently on the breeze.   Sleigh bells ring, are ya listenin'?...and so are cash registers.  We may be headed toward a ‘fiscal cliff’ here in the States, but by golly we’re goin’ out on a sleigh pulled by eight tiny reindeer. 

It’s also time to remind everyone about my fave xmas movie, “Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale.”   I reviewed it in 2011 and the link will take you to the post.    

I haven’t changed my opinion in any way, except possibly to like it even more than I did last year.  The only change to the post is a few stills I have added. 

Juice, you’ve GOT to be kidding!  You have just reminded people about an old post instead of posting something new???   That is SO lame!”

Yeah, well….get over it.   Just go watch the movie.   And Happy Holidays!!!



Have a comment about this post?  Please, be my guest.  Indulge yourself.  I would love to hear from you.  Click on “Comments” below.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment