Saturday, December 13, 2014

Rare Exports - A stocking stuffer!

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me....

My stocking was hung by the chimney with care, and when I looked it was filled with an Export so Rare.  

This is a snippet from the final moments of the 2003 short, "Rare Exports" which was expanded into a full length feature, "Rare Exports- A Christmas Tale", released in 2010.  As faithful readers will know, because I say it every damn year, it is my fave xmas flick.  

In this scene the hunters have captured one of the rare, wild Santas and have brought him back to their workshop to tame him, train him to not eat children, and...first things first...clean him up.  Warning...there are shocking images of the beast-Santa following his savage nature and the training methods the hunters must use on him.  And there is a brief glimpse of a Santa-weenie.  

Sit back with a cup of wassail or spiked eggnog (try Christian Brothers Holiday Nog - "the brandy's in it!"  Damn you, Cryptkicker!!) and enjoy!  And then go check out the feature film.




Have a comment about this post?  Please, be my guest.  Indulge yourself.  I would love to hear from you.  Click on “Comments” below.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment